Benefits people and society and Behavior :
Pinterest pins are 100 times more spreadable than a tweet, with the retweet average hitting only 1.4%.
Since the recent Instagram purchase by Facebook, Pinterest has become the hot ticket item for business marketing.
And that’s for good reason. If an increase of 27% in Pinterest accounts of Fortune 500 companies over the last year (including Exxon Mobile, Wal-Mart, and Apple) isn’t an indication that your business should be joining the 250 million total users, I don’t know what would be.
Aside from feeding obsessions with exotic destiny vacations and gourmet food, the real strength of Pinterest is the integrated features of their business accounts. Join the 500,000 businesses with Pinterest for Business accounts, and you’ll get added marketing features to promote your brand on one of the fastest growing and insanely popular social media platforms.
Create Popular Pins
If it’s not searchable, then it won’t be found or seen.
Therefore, before you grab that mouse to start pinning, you have to understand the Pinterest culture, a.k.a. what your followers search for, and learn how to create popular pins.
How do I use this guide?
Using this guide is very easy. You can either work through it in a systematic way following the planning process
Images that Work
One quick perusal of Pinterest, and it’s clear how visual a site it is. With such an emphasis on the visual impact, your images are the cornerstone of any pin you share
Best Times to Pin
The best times to pin depend on your target audience’s habits, so you should always test for your specific optimal posting times.
Optimal Pin Size
All pins have the same width, with an unlimited length. A good size to shoot for is 736×1102 pixels for a typical pin. It’s not too big, and not too small.
Share Pins in Your Newsletter
Take the difficulty out of getting people to find your pins by sending the pins straight to them! Your newsletter is the perfect place to throw in a couple of your latest pins.
Sometimes it’s good to take advantage of the longer length allotment. The term instructographic was coined by Pinterest, and is another name for infographic.
Use a Call-to-Pin
In the same way you use a call-to-action in your ad copy, a call-to-pin will significantly increase the engagement of your pins.
Different Terms of Service
You’ve still got the same Acceptable Use Policy and Pin Etiquette Policy, but there are a few guidelines for commercial use:
1. Don’t promote spam, “such as asking participants to comment repeatedly.”
2. Don’t “run a sweepstakes where each pin, repin, or like represents an entry. [or] ask pinners to vote with a repin or like.”
3. Don’t run contests, sweepstakes or promotions “too often.”
4. Don’t “suggest that Pinterest sponsors or endorses” your business.
How to Start Using Pinterest for Business to Improve Your Visibility and Promote Your Brand Right Now
Get your pins seen by:
- pinning from 2PM-4PM EST and 8PM-1AM EST
- using keywords in pin titles, descriptions, and image file names
- linking to your other social media platforms
- adding the Pin It Hover button and Pinterest widget to your sites
- sending your pins in newsletters
- adding a call-to-pin in your pin descriptions
Promote your brand successfully with:
- Rich Pins
- direct site links in descriptions
- a variety of content – seasonal and relevant
- your most popular boards at the top
- a board dedicated just to your blog posts
Barrackpore chriyamore Anand apartment 4th floor. 700118
© 2019 - GROWSALE Digital Marketing Agency All Right Reserve